We are always looking for the most talented and passionate candidates to assist United Community Options of Miami in fulfilling its mission. Our organization is a fantastic place for team members to develop and continue to grow in their careers.
UCO of Miami is always hiring Direct Support staff, Teachers, Teacher Assistants, licensed nurses, and qualified administrative staff.
To apply for an employment opportunity please follow the directions below:
- Please set aside at least 30 minutes to complete our employment application in one sitting.
- Click “Apply Now” link for employment application
- Create applicant user account
- Complete employment application
- Upload resume to your applicant portal under “application documents tab”
- Applicants are welcome to complete an employment application in-person at our main office.
Attention applicants: All employees are required to be fingerprinted and pass a Level II background check and drug test. Background screening is conducted through Agency for Health Care Administration Clearing house system under Department of Children and Families (DCF), Agency of Person with Disabilities (APD), Vocational Rehabilitation (VR). Level II background screening may also include criminal history check under school board and Volunteer and Employee Criminal history checks (VECHS). All applicants must meet minimum job requirement to be considered.
Please contact your local office for Volunteer and Intern opportunities
For more information about available job opportunities at United Community Options of Miami, please contact:
Human Resources Manager
United Community Options of Miami
1411 NW 14 Avenue, Miami, FL 33125